The beauty industry is currently going through a crisis, with poor standards and inadequate training. The knock-on effect is a huge spike in insurance claims, which is now making it much harder to gain insurance or have a pay out in the event of a claim.
By completing a nationally recognised qualification you can be sure you can gain insurance (unless there are other issues preventing you been insured) and means you have met the national occupational standards. Having a national recognised qualification doesn’t always mean a therapist is better but it does show you have been correctly assessed.
We therefore always recommend you complete the full NVQ where possible. We offer these as add on to our courses as well as an additional service to those who are already working in the industry with accredited certificates instead of qualifications. Please see our blog on this for full details.
Why choose us for your NVQ
- Classes will be a maximum of 8 students
- You will not be disturbed by other students, this is a professional environment
- We use the best products and not cheap, substandard products.
- Courses are not designed with passing assignments in mind and keeping high numbers, they are designed for you and setting you up with the best skills
- You will work on real clients
Your tutor will be experienced and a working professional.
We are looking to add a full level 2 and 3 beauty therapy courses if we have enough interest, so please contact us for more info.
We don’t have dates set yet for the full classes as it will depend on demand, so please feel free to contact us to discuss this.